10 Dec Security Service Delivery Manager
SECURITY SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER
Permanent – Salary £68-74K
Our client, a security and cloud consultancy based in London, are looking for a Security Service Delivery Manager to join their successful team.
- Work on a range of consulting engagements covering various frameworks such as ISO27001 & NIST
- Help shape client requirements whilst demonstrating what good looks like
- Display a good understanding of operational security and its impacts in the real world.
- Show a pragmatic and agile approach in your support to your clients
- Be passionate about cyber security and will be a confident, energetic individual proactively pursuing long term progression in cyber security
- Support workshops with customers across a range of stakeholders to support them through their cyber security journeys.
- Work in collaboration with the Telstra Purple security partner network to support their customers through the cyber security maturity journey
- Have a strong focus on a high level of customer satisfaction and delivery of projects that provide real value to our clients.
- Relevant security certification in either CISSP, CISM, ISO27001 Lead Auditor or Degree or Masters
- Eligible for UK Security Clearance
- Strong consulting background in taking customers through a cyber-security maturity journey.
- A holistic view of cyber security whilst able to drill down into specific domains.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.