23 Nov Sales Manager
Sales Manager – report directly to the UK Sales Director
Up to £85k base + same again commission + incentives
- Contribute to operational management and business development with your overview of the developments within your area of expertise.
- Accountable for achieving the business targets as set in the UK business plan
- Leading a team of Account Managers, Licensing Consultants, Sales Specialists, and other software specialists to hunt and close enterprise deals to reach and exceed your revenue targets.
- Realise and achieve business objectives, budgets, and projects
- draw up and implement annual plans and budgets
- Contribute to employee development and recruitment
- Further develop a measurable performance of employees / teams
- Contribute to UK growth plan
- Collaborate closely with our management team
- Establish and manage a sales team to achieve maximum results in the market.
- Result-oriented and can get things done with a pragmatic and winning attitude
- Persistent and service-minded individual
- Knowledge of selling complex software and services to large enterprise customers
- 5+ years demonstrated experience in a managerial role of a Direct Sales team
- Solution sales experience, with a proven track record in cloud, migration & optimization services
- Business focus on software, cloud, data, and AI.
- Experience working for a Microsoft Gold Partner would be beneficial
- Strong knowledge of selling software licensing contracts to large enterprise customers
- Experience with recruiting and managing a Sales team to achieve maximum results in the market, through coaching and leadership
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.