23 Nov Network Solutions Consultant
Remote working role – can be based anywhere in Germany (Netherlands is also possible)
Package up to €90k base + 20% bonus + remote working
- Senior PreSales Customer Facing role
- Expertise in telco services Layer 2 and 3 as well as SDWAN
- Completely Hands off
- Evangelizing solutions alongside sales, purely customer facing
- Assist with the closure of new business but from a solutions / consulting standpoint / support capacity
- General knowledge of LAN, Wireless, WAN, Data Centre and Security technologies.
- Extensive experience in defining proposals, statements of works, and the time, effort and skill sets associated with the project services defined within.
- Pre-sales experience and of working with a dynamic sales team.
- Understanding of sales principles and practices related to qualification.
- Ability to engage with a client consultatively, and where possible bill for your thought leadership, domain expertise and credibility
- Possess good knowledge in the alignment of IT to business, the trends and best practices for IT and Digital Infrastructure solutions
- You will have a proven background in a presales environment, or as a senior delivery consultant designing Enterprise Networking solutions including LAN, WAN and wireless technologies.
- SD-WAN – VM Ware (Velocloud) OR Cisco is the standard so preferred, but if you understand one SD-WAN you can pick up the others easily.
- Knowledge of SASE (Palo Alto esp) is a bonus but not essential.
- Telco expertise (connectivity) architecture expertise is very important as that will be >50% of the activity
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.