24 Mar L2 IT Support Engineer
L2 IT Support Engineer – Permanent – (€48k base) – Germany – 20 positions
Who are we?
Saunders Scott is a London based pan-European search firm that provides a IT and Telecoms recruitment consultancy throughout the Europe. We work in partnership with our clients, as a natural extension of their in-house team and we provide an exceptional service and experience for our candidates.
The client we are recruiting for is an internationally active IT Service Provider supporting large-scale clients with network and IT support solutions, enabling them to be more agile, cost efficient and successful. There will be full training provided to successful candidates and will be an immediate start.
– Supporting users quickly and efficiently regarding Desktop PCs, products and services
– Diagnosing and treating IT problems
– Forwarding more complex problems to the respective internal contacts
– Documentation and tracking of a ticket’s service status, including “time to solve”
– Installing and uninstalling hardware and software using available installation tools
– Interfacing with users, service desk and external suppliers
– Diagnosing hardware and software status with available tools, correcting and forwarding errors
– Documentation of current hardware and software to keep configuration management up to date
• At least 2 years of experience in professional IT support OR a formal IT infrastructure education
• Robust experience with common operating systems
• Robust experience with common applications, such as MS Office, Oracle etc
• Experience with ticketing systems
• Network experience (PCs and other network devices such as printers)
• Certifications are an advantage (OEM, CompTIA, MCITP, MOS)
• Good at interacting with people and establishing relationships and maintaining contacts with people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
• Very good German skills, good English skills
• Valid Driver’s License required
We offer you
• Full inhouse training by our client who are a Cisco Gold Partner
• Work experience at an internationally renowned organisation
• Company car and fuel expenses
• Access to company pension scheme
• Exclusive company discounts at selected online stores
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.