24 Mar Cisco Alliance Manager – London (some travel required) £50-£60k
Cisco Alliance Manager
London (some travel required) – £60-£70k
Role and Responsibilities
In this role, you are primarily responsible for managing our clients strategic partnership with their most important Vendor and their respective Partner networks. It will require developing new relationships and partnerships as they progress and evolve, along with establishing deeper connections to existing key contacts in the industry. You will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with influencers and decision-makers within the executive teams as well as maintaining close contact with key sales and marketing departments. It is important to facilitate all introductions to the Vendor for key representatives within their client and help build relationships across the business. It is your responsibility to fully understand the Vendor strategies and help them map those onto the existing value propositions. It is also critical to influence and help create the various marketing strategies that will be executed throughout the year.
- Manage the overall relationship with strategic partner, including a mix of the following:
- Owning and managing partner agreement and future negotiations
- Define and manage reporting to optimize KPI performance and internal efficiency.
- Working with key stakeholders in Sales, Marketing and SAM Services to communicate strategy, opportunities, and maximize growth.
- Develop and execute upon annual and quarterly partnership business plans.
- Identify key go to market propositions, making current services on offer stronger, showing great value add to current and new client base – This could include other Vendor upsell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Build a current and required skills matrix, as part of the overall business plan with key Vendor.
- Ensure governance all commercial agreements and pricing structures
- Facilitating the sales force with relevant training and sales resources, to aid them in generating business.
- Establishing the brand with Vendors and Partners – Also, educate and promote our clients offering within the current community for both up-stream and downstream revenue and profit opportunities.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
10 years’ experience in the IT channel managing strategic supplier relationships.
Innovation, creativity and excellent inter-personal skills
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.