30 Jun Business Development Manager – Cyber Security
Business Development – Cyber / Information Security
Up to €120k base + comms + benefits
Based in Frankfurt or Munich (flexible working is an option)
Please apply directly or for more information contact email@example.com
- Business Development – information security in direct / indirect channels
- Overlay Sales role – supporting the global account leads as a dedicated Security Sale specialist.
- Responsible for generating new logo’s within existing & new accounts.
- International travel is require (post covid)
- Focus on growing the business Cyber Security / Information Security presence across EMEA.
- Responsible for the full sales cycle from prospecting net new to negotiating terms and pricing, to closing qualified opportunities in your territory
- Build account relationships
- Account planning, and opportunity management also essential
- Develop partners in the accounts / territory.
- Sales experience in the information security space – direct OR indirect is fine
- Recognized over-achievement of sales revenue goals, accurate pipeline and forecasting management
- Excellent account management skills, and a strong desire to ensure customer success
- Influential with C-level executives – raising the importance of Cybersecurity on their agenda
- Negotiate procurement, licensing, and professional services contract
- Able to work independently and remotely with other members of your team and corporate
- Native German speaker with excellent business English as second language