01 Mar Android Developer – Kotlin
Android Developer – Kotlin
- Start date ASAP
- Daily rate is inside IR35
- Using Kotlin
- Interpret business requirements and deliver high quality, customer focused technical solutions and implementations meeting and exceeding customer experience and usability requirements
- Working in an agile and team driven approach, strive for continuous improvement within the team
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using a mix of BDD, TDD and other extreme programming practices
- Proven commercial experience using Kotlin
- Experience of test driven development (eg. rspec/jest)
- Experience of writing BDD and Unit tests.
- Adequate understanding of building and consuming REST services.
- Experience with the latest Android technologies
- Knowledge of Android design patterns and experience building sleek, high performance user interfaces
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Able to simplify complex problems, process projects into component parts, explore and evaluate them systematically.
- Able to identify and construct frameworks, for problem solving and/or development
- Planning and organizing
- Is able to think ahead in order to establish an effective and appropriate course of action for self and others.
- Prioritizes and plans activities taking into account all the relevant issues and factors such as deadlines and other requirements